Sunday, May 5, 2013

Little Things

I love this quote about little things from Robert Brault. I think this is so true.

We sometimes or should I say often times, we  tend to ignore or are unaware about/of the little things. So I think this quote is a good reminder for us about the importance of little things.


I also wrote a line about little things after I have been teaching "Cell Biology" for sometime. I just came to love everything about the cells, so I was inspired to write this line - "God put life in a little cell to remind us that big things come from little ones." One of these days, I will share the card I made of this line.

By the way, this is a photo of a grass and its flowers. You know how small grasses are, so I thought it fits this quote very well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment